Your privacy is important to us. EMF SECURITY does not collect information about you when you visit our website other than the standard information automatically collected and stored in our Internet server logs, or information you choose to provide (see below).
Information Automatically Collected and Stored
Our servers automatically collect and store the following information about your visit:
- Your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you go online).
- The domain from which you access the Internet (for example, aol.com, if you are connecting from an America Online account).
- The Internet address of the website, if any, from which you came to our site (for example, www.google.com if you come to our website by clicking on a link resulting from a Google search).
- The date and time you arrived at our site.
- The name and version of your computer’s operating system and browser: for example, Apple OS X / Safari 2.1 or Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 7.0.
- The pages you visit.
This information is used for statistical purposes and to help make our site more useful to visitors. Unless it is specifically stated otherwise, no additional personal information will be collected. EMF SECURITY does not disclose, give, sell, or transfer any personally identifiable information about our visitors, unless required for law enforcement or by statute.
Personal information collection
Additional information you provide about yourself through an e-mail message, contact form, registration form, etc., will be used only to respond to your question or to fulfill the stated purpose of the communication.
EMF Security may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website collected automatically as stated above
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including purchase and reservation details);
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
- any other information that you send to EMF Security.
Using personal information
EMF Security may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website without disclosing your identity;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications unless you opt out.
Where EMF Security discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, EMF Security may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Some pages on this website may employ session “cookies.” A cookie is a small file that a website transfers to your computer’s hard disk to allow the server to remember specific information about your session while you are connected. Requests to send cookies are not designed to collect information about you, but only about your “browser session.” The cookies make it easier for you to use the dynamic features of our website. The cookies and the information about your session are automatically destroyed shortly after you close your browser.
Securing your data
EMF Security will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other many external websites.
EMF Security is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party and cannot guarantee the privacy or security of information users provide to linked, external websites.
Contact EMF Security